Newport Beach | Beverly Hills | San Diego

Do I have any options in how I handle my divorce?

Yes. You have several alternatives, including the following:

Full attorney representation: You can get a divorce by having an attorney represent you in court. You might qualify for free or low-cost legal assistance if you have very little income.

Limited attorney representation: You can hire an attorney to assist you in a limited capacity with certain parts of the process.

Mediation: You and your spouse can reach a negotiated resolution with the assistance of a mediator in a non-adversarial setting and without going to court.

Self-representation (pro per): You can act as your own attorney. This pamphlet will help provide you with some of the basic information that you will need to know about the process .

Read Full Article Here

Hiring The Right
Lawyers Makes The Difference