Newport Beach | Beverly Hills | San Diego

How do I open a child support case?

If you already have another type of Family Law case open, for example, a Divorce, Paternity, or Domestic Violence case, you can complete and file an Order to Show Cause (Form packet L-0048) with the court to get a hearing date and have your case heard by a judicial officer.

Read Full Article Here

Hiring The Right
Lawyers Makes The Difference