Newport Beach | Beverly Hills | San Diego

How to change (modify) a child custody order

Either parent can ask the court to change the custody and/or visitation orders if circumstances change. For example, if the educational needs of the child change, medical needs change, or if one parent wants to move away, the court orders may need to be changed.

Read Full Article Here

Hiring The Right
Lawyers Makes The Difference