Newport Beach | Beverly Hills | San Diego


What if I don’t want to get divorced?

California is a no-fault divorce state; if one person requests a divorce, they are entitled to do so, the other party cannot object. Item number 7 of the Response (form FL-120) permits the Responding party to answer the Petition without agreeing to the grounds set forth in the Petition.

What if I don’t want to respond?

If you opt not to respond, the Petitioner may submit a Request to Enter Default (form FL-165), allowing them to proceed without your presence or input as to the resolution of the issues.

Read Full Post Here

Hiring The Right
Lawyers Makes The Difference