Newport Beach | Beverly Hills | San Diego

What if i could not serve the restraining order in time for the court hearing?

You should come to the court hearing and tell the courtroom clerk or the judge that you were unable to get the papers served. Your will get a new hearing date and new paperwork that will extend your restraining orders and continue to protect you until the new date. You will need to serve this new form, Reissue Temporary Restraining Order (DV-125), along with the original paperwork you received.


Hiring The Right
Lawyers Makes The Difference