Newport Beach | Beverly Hills | San Diego

When can a child Support be Raised or Lowered?

Either parent may request to change or modify a child support order by filing an Request for Order (Form packet L-0048) or if you and the other parent have reached an agreement, you can submit a Stipulation to Establish or Modify Child Support and Order (Form FL-350). Changes in child support often make sense if either parent has had a significant change related to their income, the other parent’s income, or the amount of time that each parent spends with the child.

Once you request the court to modify the amount of child support, the court will make its decision based upon the current circumstances (mainly both parents’ income and timeshare with the child).

Read Full Article Here

Hiring The Right
Lawyers Makes The Difference