Newport Beach | Beverly Hills | San Diego

Where can the other parent and I get help coming up with a custody and visitation arrangement that we both can live with?

Whenever parents are not in agreement as to the custody and/or visitation of the children, it is required that a child custody mediation take place. This also applies if there is an order in place, and one of the parents wants to change the order.

Mediation can be scheduled at any time the parents wish, or will be automatically scheduled by the Court at the time one parent files papers that request that the Court make custody and/or visitation orders.

Read Full Article Here

Hiring The Right
Lawyers Makes The Difference