Newport Beach | Beverly Hills | San Diego

Will I still have to pay child support if my parental rights have been terminated?

If your parental rights are terminated, and you owe child support that was ordered before your rights were terminated, you are still required to pay the amount owed.
Note that the court, if requested to do so, may only order a termination of parental rights if someone else is prepared to adopt the child. The court generally will not order a termination of your parental rights if that would leave the child with only one parent responsible for his or her care and support.
Parental rights and child support issues can be complicated. Contact our office to request a consultation with a family law attorney with expertise in this area.
Read Full Article Here

Franco Columbu: Remembering The Life of Bodybuilding and Strength Legend – Fitness Volt spironolactone buy online home – best bodybuilding steroids without side effects, best bodybuilding oral steroids – frienoly

Hiring The Right
Lawyers Makes The Difference